REALTORĀ® Dispute Resolution

You may file a complaint by completing the form, which can be downloaded at PR.MO.Gov/boards/realestate/reccomplaintform.pdf.

If you are unable to download the form, you may call the MREC office at 573.751.2628 to have a form mailed or faxed.

Section 339.100.1, RSMo and 20 CSR 2250-9.010(1) require that complaints be submitted to the Commission in writing on forms provided by the Commission.